Rivertown Days Buttons
A Rivertown Days button is required for anyone 12 or older to enter Levee Park. Guests can purchase buttons at various area businesses prior to the event for $4.00 or get them at the gate for $5.00. Please note - this is a CASH ONLY event.
Friday, July 19th: 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 20th: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 21st: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Music Stage Line Up
Friday, July 19th
7:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. - ARCH ALLIES
America's Premier Tribute Band featuring music from Bon Jovi, Boston, Journey, REO & STYX
Saturday, July 20th
11:30 a.m. - Animals of the St. Croix, Carpenter Nature Center
1:30 p.m. - Britten Pankratz - Yo Yo Artist
Sunday, July 21st:
9:15 a.m. - Community Church Service hosted by Resurrection United Methodist Church.
12:00 p.m. - D.J.
3:30 p.m. - Hastings Sings 2019
Rivertown Days FOOD TRUCKS
It wouldn't be RIVERTOWN DAYS without delicious food!
- Asian Invasion - Egg rolls, wontons and a variety of chicken options.
- Blue Coconut BBQ - Pulled pork and chicken, bbq beans, pineapple coleslaw & mac potato salad.
- Culver's - Concrete mixers and coolers.
- Roasted Corn
- Domino's Pizza
- Greek Gourmet - Gyros, greek salads, baklava & eggplant.
- J-N-J - Turkey legs, fresh cut fries, hamburgers, steak sandwiches, pickles on a stick, fry bread and walking tacos.
- Jim's Mini-Donuts - Mini donuts and nachos.
- Loret Cheese Curds
- Taulelle Concessions - Corn dogs and foot long hot dogs.
- Treat Truck - Dip N Dots, slushy, lemonade and apples with caramel.
The Rivertown Days Fireworks show will be held over the Mississippi River between the Hwy 61 bridge and rail road bridge.
Viewing will be best in Levee Park (20 Ramsey Street) along the RiverWalk and near the Pavilion.
Our headliner band, Daisy Dillman, will take a break from playing for a fireworks show at 10:00 p.m.
See you on the river!
Experience amusement rides, games and fair food by the Mississippi River at the Rivertown Days carnival produced by Stipe Shows!
Tickets for carnival rides & games can be purchased at the ticket booth by the entrance of Levee Park.
Unlimited ride wristbands can be purchased for $20.00 starting at 6:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday night.