Join a committee and volunteer for events that interest you. It a great way to build relationships with other chamber members and share your expertise! It’s also an opportunity to give back to your community while advancing your leadership skills.
- Ambassador Committee: Conducts monthly visits to new businesses and members and serves as a welcoming unit of the Chamber.
- Business Advocacy Committee: Assists businesses with issues pertinent to them and provides referrals to other agencies and resources. Promotes local business development.
- Annual Meeting and Awards Dinner Committee: Plans the annual dinner event for 250 people held each year in January.
- Rivertown Days Committee: Coordinates the Rivertown Days festival, a community wide event that provides live music, food, fireworks, water shows, a carnival and craft fair. Did you know it takes over 100 volunteers to pull off Rivertown Days? It also takes a dedicated and creative committee to plan Hastings largest community event!
- Tourism Bureau Board: Appointed by the Board of Directors, this ten member committee utilizes the funds received through lodging tax to promote Hastings as a place to explore, shop, dine and stay.
If you are interested in serving on a Chamber Committee, please contact the Chamber staff at 651.437.6775.