Show The Love!
Historic Hastings, MN
How will you "show the love" this Valentine's Day?
Local businesses across the Hastings area are gearing up with great promotions, products and events to help make this February a month we all will love.
Check out local events and gift ideas below.
Show The Love Itinerary Ideas
- Strap on those snowshoes! Hastings Golf Club has a new snowshoe and cross country ski trek on their course. Equipment rental is available through the golf club. End your outdoor fun with drinks at their outdoor ice bar, appetizers by the fire or a couples dinner in the Hastings Public House.
- Plan a day date downtown! Hastings Historic Downtown will feature horse & wagon rides (12 p.m. - 4 p.m.), piped in music, ice sculptures, a couple's photo booth, heart shaped hot coco bombs at Lock & Dam Eatery and more on Saturday, February 13th. Plan a couples day complete with shopping, dining, craft beers and entertainment! Valentines, Gal-entines or pal-entines! Something for everyone! (See the individual business promotions and giveaways below)
- Discover the Frozen Falls! The Frozen Vermillion Falls is a perfect photo opportunity. Park in Vermillion Falls Parking area, enjoy a stroll on trails and end your trip with dinner at one of the many local restaurants that offer indoor, outdoor & take out options. View a list of restaurants HERE.
- Stroll a fully lit main street! 2nd Street in Hastings Historic Downtown shines bright next to a fully lit Riverwalk along the Mississippi. Enjoy dinner at one of the many family owned restaurants on 2nd Street, followed by a craft beer (or 2) at Spiral Brewery and an end of the evening stroll along the Hastings Riverwalk. (Access to the Riverwalk is at Levee Park, 20 Ramsey St.)
- Explore tails at Carpenter Nature Center! Carpenter Nature Center has miles of trails to explore any day of the week. They also host events like the Valentine's Day Candlelit Walk.
- Toast your loved one in a Yurt! Alexis Bailly Vineyard has set two yurt tents out in their vineyard that are available for rent. Enjoy local wine with the ones you love in a cozy tent outdoors. (reservations required)
Love Local Business Promotions
Local businesses are offering TONS of specials to help you celebrate Valentine's Day in 2021. Show The Love by shopping local!
Promotions and specials may change, visit the individual business website for more details.
Shops & Service: