$13.00 an hour
* Hourly shift differential for swing and grave shifts *
$2.00 an hour additional for swing shift
$2.00 an hour additional for grave shift
* Hire on Bonus *
$750.00 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $250 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To provide valet parking service for guests while assisting the Supervisor with administrative duties. Responsible for a high level of guest service as described in your departments guest service standards.
- Greet guests, provide superior guest service and provide information regarding casino events and property amenities
- Safely park and retrieve guests’ vehicles and safeguard keys
- Ensure operations conform to established policies and procedures
- Assist with administrative duties
- Perform Supervisor’s duties such as scheduling, paperwork and shift rotations as needed
- Address guest concerns and notify management
- Assist with new team member training
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
A Resume is not required for this job.