*Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
* Pay Rate *
$19.00 an hour.
SUMMARY: Oversee waterpark operations, including equipment, lifeguards, pool staff and safety. Responsibility for a high level of guest service as described in your departments guest service standards.
- Hire, schedule, train, coach, and evaluate staff and conduct performance reviews
- Direct daily work activities, and inspect completed work for conformance to standards
- Assist manager with developing an annual budget, scheduling, and ordering supplies
- Ensure an environment that is safe and pleasant for patrons
- Assume the duties of lifeguard, waterpark lead attendant, and pool attendant when necessary
- Identify and assist in emergency situations, including reporting to necessary departments
- Conduct in-service training or other training sessions
- Coordinate, schedule and maintain records required for Waterpark personnel, equipment and operations
- Inspect all areas of waterpark and report issues / concerns to management
- Develop programs to improve the Waterpark and increase patronage
- Promote, offer instruction or speak to groups about the Waterpark at Treasure Island or other remote locations
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- 2 years supervisory experience
- 2 years of Lifeguard experience, or combination coaching, lifeguard and instructor
- Current Red Cross Lifeguard Certification and Lifeguarding Instructor Course Certification
- Certified Pool Operator License
- 2 years cash handling experience
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.