• Assemble and wire various electronic boards, including crimping and stripping wires
• Read and interpret engineering drawings/work instructions to aid in the assembly of parts.
• Measure and pour ingredients into containers
• Assemble various components into subassemblies
• Place subassemblies on the final unit and attach per instructions
• Perform inspection tasks to ensure the subassembly or final unit pass inspection and is built to the highest quality standard possible malfunctions.
• There will be occasions when the assembler will lift items weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Maintain a constant visual inventory check to assure part availability
• Maintain all work areas in a clean organized and safe manner
• Maintain tools and tooling provided by Foley United.
Candidates need to be able to read and understand blueprints.