~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$18.00 an hour.
* Shift Differential *
$2.00 an hour additional for swing shift
$2.00 an hour additional for grave shift
*Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To assist HVAC Technician with all heating, ventilation, air conditioning and kitchen equipment and kitchen appliances. All duties are performed under direct supervision of a qualified HVAC Technician.
- Assist with maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing HVAC systems
- Assist with HVAC installations
- Assist with performing preventive maintenance procedures
- Assist with maintaining water treatment program
- Assist with repairing kitchen appliances
- Keep records, logs and the like
- Monitor temperatures and set points
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Currently enrolled in a 2-year vocational training in HVAC
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High level organizational skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Proven basic computer skills including knowledge of DX, DDC systems
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.