~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$10.59 an hour.
SUMMARY: A temporary, seasonal position to enable comprehensive, on-the-job training that satisfies internship requirements.
- Perform day-to-day tasks to support assigned area with meeting business needs while satisfying internship requirements
- Complete special projects to support assigned area with meeting business needs while satisfying internship requirements
- Provide accurate and consistent support in assigned department
* Specific duties for each intern may vary and are intended to provide a well-rounded perspective to satisfy internship requirements.
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Current enrollment in 2 or 4-year post-secondary educational program pursing a degree in a field of study related to the area where the internship is being performed
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Ability to interact with guests, coworkers and management in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to manage projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to independently complete multiple tasks in a professional manner
- Previous guest service experience
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.