~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$14.50 an hour
* Shift Differential *
$2.00 an hour additional for swing shift
$2.00 an hour additional for grave shift
*Hire on Bonus*
$1,500 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $500 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To provide superior guest service to guests.
- Welcome guests, answer questions and provide information and support to guests
- Input, update and maintain accurate player information in the casino management system
- Issue Island Passport club cards for club members
- Be knowledgeable about and provide guests with information regarding Island Passport club membership, property-wide events and other property amenities
- Redeem cash, prizes and comps for guests following department guidelines
- Meet goals as established by management
- Maintain a working knowledge of promotional systems
- Performance point and promotion adjustments following department guidelines
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
- Proven high guest service skills
- Proficient computer skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Windows
- Ability to read and write English
- One (1) year hospitality or guest service experience, preferably in casinos
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.