*Hire on Bonus*
$1,500 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $500 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
* Pay Rate *
$19.00 an hour
* Weekend shift differential *
$2.00 an hour additional on Saturday and Sunday
SUMMARY: To provide hotel-wide heavy duty cleaning and complete preventive maintenance. Responsible for a high level of guest service as described in your departments guest service standards.
- Fulfilling the assigned duties and reporting completion of tasks to the supervisor.
- Clean areas 30+ feet high such as ceilings, vents, light fixtures, walls, windows, and other areas needing ladders over 6-feet or the use of a mechanical lift.
- Complete assigned duties per department standards and procedures, including the cleaning of drapes, upholstered areas, windows, elevators, mattresses, shampooing carpets, and clean hard surface floors.
- Set-up and perform preventive maintenance on department equipment. Inform management of any problems, equipment malfunctions and/or hazards.
- Must learn how to operate all equipment safely and how to maintain all equipment?
- Maintain working areas, storage areas and equipment, ensuring they are clean and organized.
- Responsible for annual deep cleaning of guestrooms
- Seasonal deep cleaning of hotel rooms and public areas; which include heavy duty cleaning in all areas of the hotel.
- Maintain organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of cleaning equipment and cleaning agents.
- Assist other staff as needed, including laundry duties and cleaning hotel rooms.
KNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFICATION, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledge and Certification
- Previous janitorial experience Skills
A Resume is not required for this job.