~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
*Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
$6.31 an hour plus tips
$22.50 an hour
SUMMARY: To deal a variety of table games in accordance with Treasure Island policies and procedures.
*Note: this is NOT Dealer School. It is a position for those experienced in dealing.
- Exchange cash for chips
- Deal the games (i.e. blackjack, three card poker, pai gow etc.) efficiently and in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Provide continuous quality entertainment and service to guests
- Protect the integrity of the game and table inventory
- Ensure game integrity and that dealing policies and procedures are followed
- Promote positive team member and guest relations
- Operate the table games software
- Monitor table activity and guest play ensuring compliance with Title 31 guidelines
- Correct Dealer errors and settle player disputes
- Evaluate Dealers performance on an on-going basis
- Initiate and verify fills and credits for tables
- Issue comps following established guidelines
- Assistant Pit Supervisor duties as needed
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Previous experience as a Table Games dealer or successful completion of a gaming certification program; and must pass Treasure Island’s audition
- Must have knowledge of the following games: Bacarrat, Pai Gow, Ultimate Texas Hold'em and Blackjack
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Above average math skills
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.