~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$19.00 an hour.
* Shift Differential *
$2.00 an hour additional for swing shift (3pm-11pm)
$2.00 an hour additional for grave shift (11pm-7am)
*Hire on Bonus*
$1,500 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $500 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To provide property-wide heavy duty cleaning and complete preventive maintenance.
- Clean areas 30+ feet high (such as ceilings, vents, light fixtures, walls, pool area lights, etc.) and other areas needing ladders over 6-feet or the use of a mechanical lift
- Clean carpets, upholstered areas and hard surface floors
- Set-up, repair and perform preventive maintenance on department equipment Inform management of any problems, equipment malfunctions and/or hazards
- Complete duties as per standard operating procedures (such as shampooing carpets and upholstery, stripping and waxing floors, burnishing, etc.)
- Maintain clean working areas (such as storage closets and equipment)
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Ability to learn appropriate chemical usage and proper equipment usage
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Previous janitorial experience
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.