~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
$18.00 an hour
* Shift Differential *
$2.00 an hour additional for swing shift
$2.00 an hour additional for grave shift
*Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To provide a high level of service to High-Value player segments and provide back-up and support in Marketing Operations.
- Identify and recruit players for Island Passport Club membership by promoting club benefits
- Work closely with table games staff to increase club participation among Table Game players
- Meet and greet hosted players on the casino floor
- Offer services to hosted players to include drink service, promotions participation and expedite other player needs
- Assist Casino Hosts as needed with meet and greet and other guest services for coded players
- Use player information to acknowledge and promote special occasions (birthday, anniversary, etc.)
- Act as liaison between players of potential High-Value player and Casino Host
- Assist Island Passport Club and Call Center staff as needed
- Identify active players without a card and secure, print and deliver cards for tracking
- Promote club benefits and the use of the card in all player interactions
- Use Call Center resources to actively call special occasion player lists and promote trips
- Assist Call Center with sales lead penetration by making sales calls to assigned lists
- Increase spend per trip by reach out to assigned hosted/developmental players
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- 6 months experience as a Treasure Island Customer Service Representative II, Island Passport Club Representative II or equivalent experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High level organizational skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong computer skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Windows
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to read and write English
- Proven to accurately type 35 wpm
- Proficient at phone systems and computer applications
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Ability to retain large amounts of information regarding the property and its amenities
- Ability to enthusiastically and professionally sell and/or promote relevant events and promotions
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.