~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
$21.00 an hour.
* Shift Differential *
$2.00 an hour additional for swing shift
$2.00 an hour additional for grave shift
*Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To oversee the day-to-day Tri-Restaurant operations.
- Hire, schedule, train, coach, and evaluate staff and conduct performance reviews
- Direct daily work activities and inspect completed work for conformance to standards
- Ensure dining areas provide quality food and beverages, superior service and cleanliness
- Answer guests’ questions and address concerns
- Generate daily and weekly financial reports
- Provide accurate and thorough record keeping of personnel, sales and labor
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all positions, policies and procedures and fill in for frontline staff as needed including point-of-sales system and handling cash and cash equivalents
- Complete functions, reports and troubleshoot point-of-sales system
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- One (1) year previous supervisory experience in high-volume, fast food style restaurants
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- High level organizational skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to independently complete multiple tasks under pressure
- Ability to control labor costs
- Computer skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), Windows XP and point-of-sales systems
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.