General Labor and packaging duties on the Cutting Floor of a meat packaging facility
Candidates must have:
• A good attitude towards continuous improvements of food safety systems.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to listen and follow directions
• Basic knowledge of math, weights, and measures.
• Ability to use hands and arms constantly during a shift
• Ability to lift at least 60 lbs. to 100 lbs on occasion.
• Ability to work safely in various working conditions (wet floor, 40 degrees, standing 7+ hours)
• The desire and ability to follow general food safety practices (GMP’s, HACCP, SQF system)