Plus a $2,000 hiring bonus
With an incredible team, top-of-the-line kitchens and loyal guests, Treasure Island has the perfect recipe to spice up your career. In your role as a Cook, you’ll fuel our guests’ fun by consistently providing them with a taste of The Island and warm, welcoming service. In addition to a $2.00/hour shift differential for the afternoon and overnight shifts, this position offers a $2,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $665/$670 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
• Ensure quality food presentation, portions and proper garnishes
• Ensure proper substitution procedures are followed
• Demonstrate knowledge of menu items and standards
• Follow procedures for food storage, rotation and spoilage, sanitization and prevention of cross-contamination
• Follow recipes, times and temperatures in order to produce high-quality and consistent products
• Maintain a safe, organized and clean work area
• 2 years of professional cooking experience
• Experience with the operation of grills, roast-and-hold ovens, conventional and convection ovens, fryers and other kitchen equipment
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• High level of organizational skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Ability to learn proper equipment usage
A Resume is not required for this job.