~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
* Pay Rate *
$14.25 an hour
* Shift Differential *
$2.00 an hour additional for swing shift
$2.00 an hour additional for grave shift
SUMMARY: To welcome guests and take food and beverage orders.
- Greet guests, take food and beverage orders and deliver orders
- Operate point-of-sales system and handle cash and cash equivalents
- Answer questions and offer event and promotional information
- Assemble food items ensuring product is visually appealing
- Make sure work areas are stocked following food storage, rotation, spoilage and prevention of cross-contamination procedures
- Cross-train in other Tri-Restaurant positions
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High level organizational skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Above average math skills
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous guest service experience
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.