* Pay Rate *
$21.00 an hour.
*Hire on Bonus *
$2,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $665/$670 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To assist the Sous Chef with day-to-day kitchen operations. Responsible for a high level of guest service as described in your departments guest service standards.
- Ensure food quality including presentation, portioning, timeliness and consistency
- Assist with interviewing, training and scheduling cooks
- Demonstrate knowledge of menu items and execute standards
- Follow procedures for food storage, rotation, spoilage, sanitation, and prevention of cross-contamination including items are properly marked and stored
- Follow recipes, times and temperatures in order to produce quality and consistent products
- Maintain a safe, organized and clean work area and conform to Indian Health Service standards
- 3 years a-la-carte cooking experience
- Previous knowledge of kitchen design and experience with operation of grills, roast-and-hold ovens, conventional and convection ovens, fryers, etc.
- Previous lead / supervisory experience
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.