~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
* Pay Rate *
$16.00 an hour
* Shift Differential *
$2.00 an hour additional for swing shift
$2.00 an hour additional for grave shift
SUMMARY: To maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of all kitchens areas.
- Disassemble, clean and reassemble burners, broilers, equipment, hoods, vents and ovens
- Sanitize food contact surfaces
- Ensure show kitchens present a positive image to guests
- Clean and sanitize counter tops and front surfaces
- Clean and change fry-o-lators
- Clean walls, shelves, reach-in coolers, mats and floors using specialized equipment
- Ensure dish machine controls are set properly and accurate quantity of chemical is used
- Rinse and scrub dishes as necessary before running through machine
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Ability to learn appropriate chemical usage and proper equipment usage
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Previous janitorial or food service experience
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.