~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
*Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To reconcile assigned revenue / cost center paperwork ensuring proper controls and procedures are in place.
- Reconcile revenue or cost reported ensuring adequate documentation exists for transactions
- Prepare journal entries
- Communicate internal control issues to management
- Learn all procedures within the various audits as assigned
- Assist manager with updating policies and procedures as needed
- Assist in record retention and destruction
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 2 year Accounting degree; or a combination of equivalent experience and/or education
- Hands on experience with computerized spreadsheets (preferably Excel)
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong computer skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Windows
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Above average math skills
- Ability to interact with guests, coworkers and management in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to remain focused for extended periods of time
- Casino, restaurant and/or retail accounting experience
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.