*Pay Rate *
Plus a $1,500 hiring bonus
If you thrive with routine and consistency, do your best work before the sun rises and like working beyond a desk, you’d be a great addition to our Cash Count Team. In this fast-paced position, you’ll rely on your above-average math skills to handle and process currency according to department procedures. Our Cash Count Team typically works from 5:30am-1:30pm, allowing you to advance your career on a convenient schedule.
As one of the few employers in the state to offer this position, we also offer a $1,500 hire on bonus for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $500 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
• Remove currency from gaming and non-gaming machines according to department policies and procedures
• Process currency on the counter/sorter equipment in conjunction with department policies and procedures
• Verify the strap and loose count against processing totals
• Report any discrepancies
• Ensure that all bill stackers are properly seated into the bill acceptors
• Input the currency processed totals for table games into the Table Games Management System
• Enter all non-registered slot drop count of money into the Slot Accounting System
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
• Cash handling experience
• Accurate, efficient and detail-oriented
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Above-average math skills
• Ability to follow procedures
• Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
A Resume is not required for this job.