~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$18.00 an hour.
*Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To maintain mechanical and pool areas to the highest level of efficiency.
- Perform chemical balancing and water testing on a daily basis
- Clean pool filters, strainers and deck areas
- Responsible for accurate and timely documentation of duties performed
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- 2 years technical experience maintaining public pools
- State of Minnesota Certified Pool Operators Certificate
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of organization and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Ability to learn appropriate chemical usage and proper equipment usage
- Ability to troubleshoot, maintain and repair specialized equipment
- Valid driver’s license
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.