~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$19.00 an hour.
*Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To paint, stain, varnish, sand, seal, patch and maintain all casino complexes.
- Mix paint, paint, prime, varnish, stain and sand all types of surfaces
- Tape and mud sheetrock
- Perform prep work, patch, repair and order the correct quantity of materials for each job
- Monitor inventory and inform supervisor when inventory levels reach reorder point
- Store and clean all painting materials safely
- Maintain records of paint colors, samples, charts, and the like
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Proven knowledge of paint materials and application processes
- 2 years training or apprenticeship in painting field
- One (1) year experience as a painter and sheetrock taper
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of organization and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Valid driver’s license
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.