~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$18.00 an hour.
*Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To perform landscaping duties, including snow removal and lawn maintenance and care. Responsible for a high level of guest service as described in your departments guest service standards.
- Maintain the grounds, including but not limited to cutting lawn, fertilizing, watering, planting, pruning, trimming, seeding and laying sod
- Remove snow for the entire facility
- Operate loaders, trucks, mowers, blowers, hoes, and the like
- Maintain equipment and vehicles
- Maintain irrigation systems
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Eighteen (18) months experience in the operation of heavy equipment
- Valid Class “C” Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) required within 30 days of hire
- Proven knowledge and ability to operate skid steer loader, dump trucks, snow blowers, backhoe and front end loaders
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Pesticide application license / certificate
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.