*Please note this is not a remote position*
~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$14.25 an hour
* Hire on Bonus *
$750.00 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $250 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To answer incoming calls, redirect callers, respond to property-related inquiries, and make hotel reservations.
- Answer incoming calls providing detailed information for the property (including amenities, promotions, events, and Passport club information), provide directions to the property and address complaints
- Manage reservations for the property including hotel, restaurants, dinner cruises and promotional events being sure to accurately quote rates
- Input detailed information into the Property Management System and accurately and efficiently processes advance deposit credit card information
- Alert Security to potential problems and emergencies
- Determine guest room numbers, extensions, request service follow-up calls and provide reservation confirmation numbers
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- One (1) year call center or reservation agent experience preferably in a hotel or casino environment
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.