Do you enjoy working in a professional environment while producing high quality detailed work following established standards and procedures? If so, we have an opportunity for you. First National Bank, is looking for a Loan Administrator in our Hastings, MN branch.
The Loan Administrator plays a key role in the management of our loan portfolio including documenting, booking and servicing of commercial, consumer and residential real estate loans. Your attention to detail and drive for consistency and quality work along with in-depth knowledge of banking and lending will ensure success as you administer loan files, insurance, mortgage, UCC and other essential documentation. You’ll also accurately process transactions for customer accounts, provide excellent customer service and promote bank products that benefit customers as a teller.
Key responsibilities where you’ll make a difference and be successful:
- Manage the administration of the loan portfolio ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ensure all required documentation is in the file, regulatory requirements are met and system tracking is current.
- Monitor our customers financial and insurance reporting requirements.
- Assist in loan closing preparation, ordering title work and timely recording of collateral documents.
- Assemble presentations for loan committee, prepare correspondence; follow up on loan requests with necessary forms in a timely manner.
- Process routine financial transactions backing up tellers including deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, merchant transactions, etc. with accuracy.
- 3 years of banking, teller and/or commercial loan administration is preferred,
- Be detailed, organized and have problem solving skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with others,
- Ability to multitask in a deadline driven fast paced environment while delivering superior customer service.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
First National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabilities