The First National Bank team is passionate about serving our customers and the communities where we live and work. Loan Administrators play a key role in the management of our loan portfolio. You’ll build and maintain relationships with our business and consumer customers connecting with them to enhance their banking experience, identify additional needs and participate in actively meeting with our prospects and customers.
You’ll administer loan, insurance, mortgage, UCC and other essential loan file documentation ensuring accuracy with your attention to detail and in depth knowledge of commercial lending along with consumer and residential real estate lending. You’ll offer consistent and accurate service when processing deposit and loan transactions. Your knowledge in opening accounts and electronic banking will bring added benefits to ensure all our consumer and business customers receive the best service at each interaction.
Key responsibilities where you’ll make a difference and be successful:
- Manage the administration of the loan portfolio ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ensure all required documentation is in the file, regulatory requirements are met and system tracking is current.
- Monitor our customers financial and insurance reporting requirements.
- Assist in loan closing preparation, ordering title work and timely recording of collateral documents.
- Assemble presentations for loan committee, prepare correspondence; follow up on loan requests with necessary forms in a timely manner.
- Process routine financial transactions backing up tellers including deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, merchant transactions, etc. with accuracy.
- 3 years of banking, teller and/or commercial loan administration is preferred,
- Be detailed, organized and have problem solving skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with others,
- Ability to multitask in a deadline driven fast paced environment while delivering superior customer service.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
First National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabilities