We are looking for a committed associate that is organized and detailed oriented. The associate will accurately set up and maintain accounts for Smead, S&W and UBrands in order to conduct business with our customers. Contact customers for information and payments, manage assigned accounts, gather documentation, answer phones, distribute customer statements, manage customer files, order trade reports, issue credits and distribute department mail. Perform other duties for the Credit Manager.
· Establish new Smead, S&W and UBrands accounts in PeopleSoft, Macola, NetSuites and Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Outcome: Customer account is promptly and accurately established in the corresponding system. Measurement: Orders can be effectively entered and processed and shipments made to the correct location. The salesperson is notified of new accounts. Accurate invoices are created and forwarded to our customers who will expedite prompt payment.
· Maintain accuracy of Smead, S&W and UBrands customer data in PeopleSoft, Macola, NetSuites and Microsoft CRM as a result of changes communicated by the customer, sales or other employee. Outcomes and measurements are the same as above.
· Responsible for UBrands intercompany receivables and all prepay customer order and payment processing. Assist collection coordinators with requesting, retrieving, preparing and forwarding documentation to customers including invoices and proof of deliveries. Outcome: Increase department productivity and shorten the turnaround time for documentation delivery. Measurement: Increase the timeliness of customer payments.
· Perform related duties as assigned: example: Forward account applications to potential customers at the request of sales. Answer questions by sales on their status. Outcome: Provide applications to potential new customers or to those switching from a buying group to a direct basis. Provide a status update to sales when requested. Measurement: Establish pending file and provide input to salesperson on status of application.
· High school diploma
· Two or more years of related experience in credit, collections, customer service or administrative Or Associate Degree in business or accounting with one year of experience in credit, collections, customer service.
· Excellent communication skills (phone, email, interpersonal)
· Basic computer skills with experience on Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Familiarity with credit principles and practices
· Experience with ERP/CRM systems
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No relocation provided. No Agencies. EOE - As an Equal Opportunity Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.